Thursday, September 23, 2010

South Dakota Tea

In celebration of the first day of my favorite season, I came down with a sore throat. The ONLY good thing about a sore throat is that it gives me the opportunity to drink hot South Dakota Tea! But this is a good hot drink even if you don't have a sore throat, and it has a great orange/clove scent, which is one of my favorite cold weather scents... and the scent of one of my all time favorite candles, given to me by my friend Sherry! :)

8 oz Tang
1/2 cup lemon tea mix, sweetened (such as Lipton Sugar Sweetened Tea Mix w/Lemon Flavoring)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. powdered cloves

Mix all ingredients together very well; store in air tight container. Add mix to hot water according to your taste... I use 2 Tbsp. mix with 1 cup hot water.

No comments: